Maybe it is not always a good thing, but I love myself a questionnaire. Not only to answer myself, but I like to “questionnaire” my husband too.
This is his unedited (accept for spelling mistakes) answers.
1. Where did we meet? At a mutual friend’s house, while still in a relationship
2. Where was our first date? Went to Newlands for Proteas vs Sri Lanka t20
3. What was your first impression of me? What do my friends think of me? Is this wanna-be emo chick, full of tattoos and with a (gross) nose ring. suppose to be my type?
4.When did you meet the family? A week of two after we went on the cricket date, I surprised her at home during the week. She was helping her dad in the garage, him being his funny self called her by saying the pastor is here for you. Her response: What the hell did I do now?
5. Do I have any weird obsessions and if so, what? She will definitely become That cat lady, when I’m gone one day.
6. How long have we been together? 4 years
7. Do we have any traditions? We take leave on our birthdays and go away together.
8. What was our first road trip? Went to Saldanha, Jacobsbaai and spent the weekend at my brother’s in Vredenburg. You can read about it here.
9. What was the first thing you noticed about me? Her nose piercing. Thought she didn’t wipe her nose clean after she blew it.
10. What is my favourite restaurant? Asami’s
11. What do we argue about the most? Nothing specific, but we do disagree from time to time.
12. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me.
13. If I am watching TV, what am I watching? Some kind of kiddies movie.
14. What is the one food I do not like? Aubergine
15. What drink do I order when we go out to eat, accept coffee? Coke Sugar Free or Chai Latte
16. What size shoe do I wear? 6
17. What is my favourite kind of sandwich? PB without the J
18. What is one talent I have? Remembers where I out my stuff.
19. What would I eat everyday if I could? Caaaaaarbs! Potatoes, fried, mashed, baked, crisped. Just not raw. Yet.
20. What is my favourite cereal? Oats with sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla essence and a little butter.
21. What is my favourite music? Club, Trance and Gospel
22. Who is my favourite sports team? She prefers tennis and motor racing
23. What is my eye colour? Grey
24. Who is my best friend? Me. But Marizanne nearly ties for first place
25. What is something that you do that I wish you didn’t? Touching her belly button.
26. Where am I from? Brackenfell
27. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? Dark chocolate with ganaché
28. Do I play any sports? Nope.
29. What can I spend hours doing? Knit and read
30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be? Canada
Did anything surprise you?